Business Accounting and Consulting
Our Chartered Professional Accountants can benefit you no matter what stage your business is in. Whether you’re a new startup company, looking to enhance or expand, acquiring a competitor, or looking to sell – we’re here to help. Our business accounting services are designed to support strategic, profitable decisions. We also offer in-depth strategic advice based on an event or unplanned issue arising in your business. This may include situations such as a merger, acquisition, sale of a business, or expansion of existing operations.
Our Accounting and Consulting Services include:
- Business performance evaluation reporting
- Business plan development
- Support with arranging appropriate financing, including refinancing
- Customized analysis based on “what-if” scenarios
- Due diligence when buying or selling a business
Tax Return Filing & Tax Saving Planning
Although tax returns may appear straight forward, planning and forethought can help make the most of your dollars. We have a knowledgeable team who have the expertise, training and insight to identify the right tax options to plan for your business interests in a continually evolving tax code.
When using our tax planning services, we’ll tell you what you’re doing right, what you should change, and we’ll identify strategies aimed at improving your long-term financial outlook.
Our Tax Filing & Planning services include:
- One-on-one meeting tax review to understand your needs
- Recommendations for improvement, including advice regarding available deductions and credits
- Tax saving strategies
- Electronic filing of returns